- PLC Based Control System Make - Allen Bradley
- PC Communication Via Ethernet
- PLC Based Scanner System
- PLC Based Safety Control System to Protect the Chambers from Overshoot and Undershoot of Temperature and Humidity
- Auto Changeover of Master Sensor In Case of Failure
- Auto Switch Over of Refrigeration System in Case of Failure
- Auto Change Over of Steam Generator in Case of Failure
- Online Monitoring on Graphic LCD 3.8" Touch Screen Display
- Alarm for Low Water Level with Reset System to Protect Steam Generator System
- Password Protected Door Opening with Reason Master
- Password Protected Chamber On / Off
- Password Protected Set Value Change
- Password Protected Settable Print Frequency F or Master & Scanner
- Password Protected Restore Factory Setting
- Snooze Hooter System
- Event Logger Facility
- Actual Status Monitoring of Major Utilities (Sensor, Ref System, Steam Generation)
- GSM Alarm System (Mobile Alert)
PLC Based Password Protected Door Access System With Reason Master:
The door access system grant permission based on password entered.
When access is granted, the door is unlocked for a predetermined time.
This transaction is recorded through DAAS software with a reason given by user.
This record will reflect in Event Audit Trail with Date Time stamp.
PLC Based Auto changeover Master Sensor In Case Of Failure:
Sensor measures temperature and relative humidity. When controlling sensor fails, it automatically switches over to stand by sensor.